- Micro-injected gel pads on palm and metacarpus
- Special microfiber palm featuring high abrasion resistance
- Polyamide back in ladder-proof fabric
- Ultra-thin polyurethane coated fabric on fingertips for outstanding tactility in precision handling
- Extended elasticized wrist
- Manual assembly of parts through voluntary impact in jobs where it is necessary to absorb energy on the operator’s hands in the metacarpal area and external side of hand.
- Reduction of the risk of occurrence of work-related diseases such as the carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Manual fixing of glasses (after automated assembly), assembly of spoilers, front and back bumpers, side bumpers on commercial vehicles.
|Cut and sewn
|Microfiber palm. Ladder-proof fabric back. Polyurethane coated fabric fingertips
|Micro-injected gel pads
|Palm, carpus and metacarpus
|Elasticized knitted wrist
|7, 8, 9, 10
|Bag: 1 pair / Carton: 50 pairs