PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Data Controller is LANZI Srl with registered offices in TURIN, Via Giulio Natta 27/A, Tax code and VAT No. 02133180014.
Purposes and lawfulness of processing
Your personal data (e-mail address, name and surname) will be processed:
a) to provide the service or for compliance with obligations deriving from stipulation of the supply contract;
b) for legally applicable administrative-accounting purposes insofar as strictly related to stipulation of the contract;
c) to send marketing information or advertising material. The periodic newsletter and promotional and marketing material concerning products/services will be sent by e-mail only with your explicit consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time. The personal data collected will be preserved until you withdraw your consent.
Recipients and transfers outside the European Union
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties or sold for any reason. The electronic records of marketing communications are preserved in Italy; therefore, no transfer of personal data outside Italy is envisaged.
As Data Subject, you have the rights set forth in Art. 15 GDPR and, in particular, the right to:
– obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form;
– be informed of:
- a. the source of the personal data
- b. the purposes and methods of processing
- c. the logic involved in the automatic processing of data
- d. the identity and contact data of the Data Controller, Data Processors and of the Data Protection Officer, if any, designated according to Art. 3.1, GDPR
e. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data may be communicated or who may have access thereto as designated representative in the State’s territory, Data Processors or persons in charge of processing;
- a. update, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data
- b. erasure, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed
- c. certification to the effect that the operations indicated as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also regards their contents, to the recipients to whom the data were communicated or disseminated unless such requirement proves to be impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right to be protected
– to object, entirely or in part:
- a. on legitimate grounds, to processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which they have been collected
- b. to processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales material or to carry out market or commercial communication surveys through automated calling systems without human intervention, through e-mail. It should be noted that your right to object, as specified in point b) above, for the purposes of direct marketing by automated means also extends to traditional means, without prejudice in any case to your right to exercise your right to object also only in part. Therefore, you may decide to receive communications via traditional means only or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication. You also have the rights set forth in Arts. 16-21 GDPR (right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object) as well as the right to lodge a complaint without the Supervisory Authority.
How to exercise your rights
You may exercise your rights at any time sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Obligation of communication
Consent to processing for the purposes set forth in point 2.c is not mandatory and does not affect the furnishing of other services by LANZI srl.
Existence of automated decision-making processes
No automated decision-making process will be based on data communicated for the processing covered by this data protection policy.
Le impostazioni per gestire o disattivare i cookie possono variare a seconda del browser internet utilizzato, pertanto, per avere maggiori informazioni sulle modalità con le quali compiere tali operazioni, suggeriamo all’Utente di consultare il manuale del proprio dispositivo o la funzione « Aiuto » o « Help » del proprio browser internet.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the browser to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Types of cookies
There are different categories of cookies, with different characteristics and uses:
a) Technical cookies: these cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are used only to transmit a communication on an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the supplier of a service of the company of the information explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the User to provide this service;
b) Analytical cookies: these are cookies used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
c) Profiling cookies: these are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience.
d) Third-party cookies (analytical and / or profiling): these are cookies generated by organizations not belonging to the Site, but integrated into parts of the Website page. For example, the « widgets » of Google (eg Google Maps) or « social plugins » (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.).
The management of information collected by « third parties » is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made, and which for convenience are indicated in the links below.
Types of cookies used
The Website uses the following cookies:
a) technicians developed internally.
b) Analyzers developed internally: AUTH, ATUVS, ATUVC.
c) third-party analytics: Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (« Google »), which allows to analyze detailed statistics on visitors to a website. We adopt tools to reduce the identifying power of cookies (IP anonymization: illustration of technical operation at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=it) and we have configured the service so prevent the association of the remaining portion of the IP address with other data held by Google (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3379636?hl=it); we have also implemented data retention controls, setting the period to 26 months (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196?hl=it). For more information, please refer to the link https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/. The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google (refer to the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
Some cookies remain active only until the browser is closed. Other cookies (c.d. persistent cookies) « survive » when the browser is closed and are also available in subsequent visits, and their duration is set by the server when they are created; in some cases there is a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited, but you can always delete them from the browser settings.
The technical cookies used are automatically deleted after 24 hours; the AUTH cookie persists one day, the ATUVS cookie persists 30 minutes, the ATUVC cookie persists 30 days.
You can decide whether or not to accept cookies using your browser settings.
The usability of the contents is also possible by completely disabling cookies, with the exception of « session » cookies in case the User wants to authenticate on the reserved area (where present), and the disabling of « third party » cookies does not affect no way the navigability of the Site.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for various types of cookies
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for various types of cookies:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
We also point out the possibility of using special tools for the management of privacy regarding cookies for advertising purposes such as Your Online Choices (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/) limited to advertising networks that adhere to the initiative. For more information, http://www.edaa.eu.