Anti-Fall Safety Systems
Design, supply and installation, training and after sales service
Lanzi plans training sessions in compliance with the provisions of Standard EN365, in order to train the workforce for a proper use and verification of anti-fall devices. The users of anti-fall devices shall be properly trained and their skills have to be verified; they also need to be provided with a written information sheet in order to be able to choose, use and request maintenance and periodic check of such PPE or other equipment.
Therefore, it is essential to train people in order to:
- raise awareness of preventing fall hazards;
- analyse hazardous circumstances;
- secure the work environment;
- find safety solutions;
- enhance productivity;
- transfer technical skills during the examination, maintenance and product repair.
The training courses are destined to both users and inspectors (trained by the producer in order to pass down the required skills for dismantling, assembly and control activities for PPE and other equipment) and it consists of a number of different training modules:
- raise awareness of preventing fall hazards (6 hours);
- fixed and temporary anchor points (3 to 6 hours);
- assembly and use of rescue systems (6 to 18 hours);
- rope work (30 hours);
- PPE examination (6 hours).
- PPE examination (6 hours);
- anti-fall system review (12 to 18 hours);
- lifeline installation (5 hours);
- lifeline control system (2 hours)
Our staff is duly trained to perform the visual or mechanical examination of harness, belts, ropes, energy absorbers, fix retractors, kit components and temporary anchor points.
Confined spaces: design, supply and installation, training and customer technical support
Lanzi and Ferline cooperate to offer a complete service, from the feasibility evaluation, design, professional advice, production, installation and periodic inspection of the anchoring systems, training in an equipped gym or at the client’s premises.
OUR TRAINING COURSES
- ANTI-FALL PPE– BASIC COURSE – ADVANCED COURSE
- PPE 177 CONFINED SPACES AND/OR SUPPOSED POLLUTION – BASIC COURSE – ADVANCED COURSE
- COMPANY EMERGENCY SQUAD, EMERGENCY RESCUE FOR WORKERS AT HEIGHT AND CONFINED SPACES – TECHNICAL TRAINING COURSE
- ANCHORING SYSTEM DESIGN / LIFELINES
- ANCHORING SYSTEM INSTALLATION / LIFELINES