Safety System Workwear
Design and technology at the service of the corporate image
Cutting-edge software for tailor-made solutions
Internal laboratory for testing the performance of raw materials and finished products
Personalization through application of logos (transfer, heat printing, embroidered patches, direct embroidery, fabrics)
Creation of customised workwear (Corporate)
Having customised garments made for your company is certainly rewarding and adds a distinguishing feature to the business. Indeed, opting for workwear designed ad hoc not only means having a unique and distinctive product but also results in garments truly designed to meet your needs.
In order to provide companies with the necessary workwear, we have a team of experienced designers who are able to combine functionality and customisation in order to create corporate clothing in line with the company’s needs and image.
Our supply chain has the most advanced software and cutting-edge machinery for customising a broad range of products, ranging from work garments to professional accessories, essential for operating effectively and safely. There are no catalogues from which to choose standard products given that we design the most suitable solution with the customer to suit their needs, determining the techniques to be adopted in tailoring the product. After defining the means of execution, we commence with the acquisition and processing of the images to be reproduced on the garments.
Thanks to the use of special technologies, it is possible to add not only the company logo but also designs or text with the highest precision and quality. Based on the needs and the characteristics of the garment’s material, the most suitable solutions are adopted to obtain the best result.
For us, quality and customisation are essential components. This is why the careful selection of raw materials is always followed by a product testing phase in order to ensure lasting durability, for a result that represents value characterised by style and an excellent fit. Comfort, design, attention to worker health and the environment – all distinguish our corporate clothing lines.
Cutting-edge techniques for customising workwear
With the best balance between duration, image definition and budget, our supply chain includes the following customisation technologies:
- Heat transfer, consisting in applying labels printed with a plotter using hot presses. Excellent resolution even for multicolour designs but poor resistance to dry-cleaning.
- Screen printing, involving the use of a “screen-printing frame” to transfer the chosen graphics directly onto the garment. The design is printed on the fabric by pressing the screen-printing frame onto the garment to be printed. Economical (except for multicoloured), with a tendency to fade after repeated washing.
- Direct embroidery, often used to customise uniforms or professional clothing, giving the garment value and elegance. It is generally necessary to apply the embroidery BEFORE the final assembly, thus – aside from the cost – the processing time is longer and it is not normally possible to work on finished garments (as per heat transfer and screen printing)
- Embroidered labels, being graphically-customised patches that can also be applied on finished garments, very often inserted in special transparent pockets (e.g. badge holders) applied on the garment. The label can be customised according to the techniques described above.
- Jacquard, labels made on a textile loom, with high definition and better resistance to washing than traditional embroideries.
Corporate clothing design
Through our Research and Development department, we carry out projects specifically designed to meet the customer’s needs. The models are developed with particular attention to fit, functionality and style, using the latest-generation software to ensure efficient and cutting-edge solutions.
We have a fully-equipped laboratory in which we test the raw materials for colour matching, weight per square metre, colour retention when washing and shrinkage after washing. Such controls are conducted during the development of a new product and on each production batch to ensure consistent quality.
The size tables are adapted to the Standards of the biggest users and – thanks to their extension – are not gendered, avoiding the need for differentiated models that complicate warehouse management. We are also able to provide “bespoke” clothing based on the completion of a simple individual form.
From the design of the solutions most in line with the needs of company identification to the creation of corporate clothing, carried out with particular attention to the selection of raw materials and their durability, to customisation with the application of logos – we assist companies throughout all stages in developing functional custom garments, with excellent fit and in compliance with strict safety criteria.
Quality control in partnership with CTC in Lyon
The CTC (Centre Technique Cuir) in Lyon is one of the leading notified bodies on textile products in the fashion, sports and Personal Protective Equipment sector.
In partnership with the international subsidiaries of CTC, we conduct quality checks after each production batch directly at the production site to ensure compliance with our technical specifications. Such inspections, together with the laboratory checks carried out on the fabrics prior to making the garment, allow us to check the quality throughout the entire production chain.