To be held on 20th and 21st September is the new event in Bergamo – the Safety Expo 2017. Participation in this exhibition convention is free, combining the Fire Prevention Forum and the Occupational Safety Forum, organised by the Antincendio and Ambiente & Sicurezza sul Lavoro magazines of EPC Periodici, in collaboration with the INFORMA Institute.
An agenda rich in initiatives
This momentous Italian event is designed to highlight all of the most topical issues. With multiple opportunities for meetings and discussions, the 2017 edition calendar includes conferences, in-depth focus groups, training courses, technical workshops, practical exercises and many occasions for entertainment and thrills.
- 10 conferences with institutions and leading experts in the field have the aim of taking stock of all the latest issues and innovations in the sector.
- 40 training courses held in classrooms that seat 35 attendees, are valid as refresher courses pursuant to Legislative Decree 81/08 for all persons in safety roles.
- 8 in-depth focus groups are dedicated to specific issues regarding technology or technical regulations entrusted to companies in the sector.
- 20 workshop will be run by technical partners, including the presentation of fire prevention and occupational safety solutions and case histories.
- 2 theatrical performances will address safety in the workplace in a new way and spread greater awareness of the factors that threaten such.
- 115 sponsor companies covering 7,500 square metres of exhibition area, will present their new products and technological solutions.
This is the ideal place to connect with the main players of institutions, supervisory and control bodies, industry operators, consultants and professionals, as the most dynamic companies in the sector whose products cover all technical areas of fire prevention and occupational safety.
Register to Safety Expo 2017
We will be there to present our latest Safety Systems, range, along with the Industrial Vending automated warehouses. Come and visit us at Stand no. 37.
Click HERE o register for the event, where you can receive Professional Training Credits and refresher hours for persons in safety roles according to the modalities to be defined shortly.